Saturday 9 March 2013

Dreams

We all dream at night, and nobody can say they dont- EVERYBODY DOES! :P
Yeh, all of us dream but we often forget what we dream, its quite normal to forget your dreams because even I forget my dreams. Well, this is because we can only capture some parts of our dreams in our mind- NOT ALL.. Often I try to recall  my dreams but unfortunately I cant which is because we dream in the unconscious mind where we cant recall about our dreams. Some people's dreams are long while others are short, Some are cute and simple while others are dangerous and fighting.

Once I had a dream I cant really explain my whole dream as I "forgot my dream" but yeh still I remember some what of my dream. So, once in my dream I was the queen of this town and then I ruled over my friends and teachers, I banned all the schools and life was cute and simple. Hmm.. and kids usually loved week-days because on weekdays all the parents took their kids to adventure parks and out station trips..

Though I know this is a stupid dream but that's exactly what people dream.. RANDOMLY. :D

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you would want this dream to come true, Muskaan!!!!

    Well written articles so far.

    ReplyDelete